- Saksham Jharkhand Kaushal Vikas Yojana (SJKVY)
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Kaushal Kendra (DDUKK) or Mega Skill Center
- Employability Excellence with College Education and Learning (EXCEL)
- PMKVY Scheme (Centrally Sponsored State Managed – CSSM)
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and
- Other schemes prescribed by NSDC & Govt of India from time to time
- Counselling and guidance to choose right course as per interest area and eligibility
- Learn new skills in fully equipped training centres
- Earn a government and industry recognized certificate upon successful completion
- Get placement opportunities and interact with potential employers
- Find a job that pays you atleast minimum wage of the state per month (at least 75% of all those who successfully completed training will be placed)
|Scheme||Educational Qualification||Age Group|
|SJKVY||Class 5th Pass||18-35 Years|
|DDUKK||Class 5th Pass||18-35 Years|
|EXCEL||10+2 Passed/Currently Pursuing college degree courses||18-35 Years|
Please refer the “Training Details” at the website: http://jsdm.jharkhand.gov.in which has job role wise details.
- Saksham Jharkhand Kaushal Vikas Yojana- Saksham Jharkhand Kaushal Vikas Yojana (SJKVY) aims at providing quality skills training to the youth in the age group of 18-35 years and is being implemented across the state of Jharkhand. The training programs are aligned with the National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF) and responsive to industry needs. Payment terms and schedule are guided by the Common Norms notified by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Govt of India dated 15th July, 2015 and its subsequent amendments. The scheme aims to facilitate employment to 70% of successful trainees through placement-linked and self-employment training in various trades/courses affiliated by different Sector Skill Councils (SSC).
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Kaushal Kendras (DDUKK)- In order to bring private sector efficiency for management of facilities and delivering quality training program through efficient utilization of available resources, JSDMS has set up Mega Skill Centers known as Deen Dayal Upadhyay Kaushal Kendra(s) through Public Private Partnership (PPP) mode to conduct training programs on NSQF aligned courses of minimum duration of 576 hours duration with residential facilities wherein candidates are provided training along with mandatory ‘on the job’ training so as to make these candidates industry ready. Payment terms and schedule are guided by the Common Norms notified by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship dated 15th July, 2015 and its subsequent amendments. The scheme aims to facilitate employment to 70% of successful trainees through placement-linked and self-employment training in various trades/courses affiliated by different Sector Skill Councils (SSC).
- Employability Excellence with College Education and Learning (EXCEL)- The scheme is being implemented across the state of Jharkhand in College campus. In order to make University graduates employable in India, JSDMS, has formulated a skill based training which is expected to impart soft skills and employability skills such as English Communication, Computer skills, Interpersonal skills etc. to 10+2 passed out as well as college going students along with a domain specific skill that is acquired through class room and practical training. The program delivered by two Training Partners help increase the employability of youth in the Colleges. Government aims to train 51,000 students in 100 Colleges in 5 State Universities in 4 years period.
- PMKVY Scheme (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana)- The Union Cabinet had approved India’s largest Skill Certification Scheme, Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY), on 20 March, 2015. PMKVY is being implemented by National Skills Development Corporation (NSDC) under the guidance of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) and offers training on NSQF aligned courses. The scheme has two components – Centre Sponsored Centre Managed (CSCM) and Centre Sponsored State Managed (CSSM). The CSCM component is managed by NSDC while the CSSM component in Jharkhand is being managed by JSDMS.
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)- There are several people who have acquired skill and experience hereditary through family occupation or directly working on the Job without any formal skill certification, on-the-job training under master craftsman etc. RPL is a certification framework for those who have acquired skills informally and then recognize them with a formal certification. These are typically short duration programs of 3-5 days.
The SSCs also work with assessors and assessment agencies to certify the candidates and maintain a national skill register for their sector.
Or, contact the JSDMS team for the same to understand whether the same matches as per your requirement.
Yes, the best thing for you is to be chosen for the training of a skill you are already good at. You can get in touch with our nearest training provider and take an aptitude test conducted by them. This will tell you what you are good at and which skill to choose.
These trainings are managed by JSDMS, which is a government body. Industries are gradually entering into JSDMS by the Flexi MoU route and appropriate notification will be given for that in due course of time.
- Boarding & Lodging
- Course Materials (Study Books, Pen, Stationary)
- Transportation facilities (If the training center is more than 1 KM away from the hostel)
Accommodation is provided to the candidates in a residential Skill Development Center, with free boarding and lodging facilities.
Or for detailed guidance, please visit the website: http://jsdm.jharkhand.gov.in and click on Candidate Guideline on the main page.