- The program is designed for 10+2 passed out college students across the state of Jharkhand, to be run in the college campus itself by setting up classrooms and labs.
- Program runs in Colleges, in parallel with on-going traditional education programs, offering skilling as a career option to the youth.
- The program is structured to impart Life skills and Soft skills such as English Communication, Computer skills, in addition to the regular Domain specific skills acquired through class room and practical training, thereby increasing the employability of youth in the Industry.
- The program is open to 10+2 passed out candidates, who are now part of university education, erstwhile passed out students and non-college going students from community.
- The Government aims to train 51,000 students in 100 Colleges of 5 State Universities in 4 years.
- This program is driven through few selected TSPs, who have been chosen through an RFP floated by JSDMS. These TSPs identify colleges from various Universities in the State, and thereafter a tripartite agreement is signed between JSDMS, TSP and the College, which clearly demarcates the expectations of each partner.
- The program is open for Government, Constituent as well as Private Colleges in the State.
|Operational Since||9th August, 2017|
|Work Order Issued||40 Colleges|
|Training Centre Infrastructure Requirement||NA|
|Course Duration||405 Hours|
|Sectors and Trade covered under the scheme||Soft skill, Spoken English & Financial Inclusion|