- Important Instructions for Applicant Candidates
- Applicant candidates desirous of taking skill development training should read all instructions and process details before application.
- Training under several Domain Skills is ongoing in Jharkhand State. Candidate should select the domain and trade of his/her choice and aptitude. Right selection of trade and sector will help the candidate prosper in his/her career.
- If the trade and sector of your choice is not available in your district, you are free to opt for the trade of your choice in any other district of the State, where the course is available.
- Candidate is free to select a Residential / Non-residential model of skill development training.
- DSC/DSO/Nodal Officer reserves the right of approving or rejecting registration of any applicant/s.
- Registration as candidate for domain skilling shall be approved subject to completion of all the prescribed procedural formalities and submission of all the requisite documents.
- At the time of enrolment in a batch, the candidate has to get all their documents verified by the District Skill Officer (DSO) / District Skill Coordinator (DSC), of the respective district.
- If the candidate is involved in doing any wrong practice regarding the undertaken course, their enrolment/registration will get cancelled / terminated and necessary action will be taken.
- If any Applicant candidate will not complete Training process within schedule, JSDM will not be responsible for any issue.
- Any applicant will not be allowed to apply for more than one course under one program/scheme at one time.
- By using any of the 3 processes, Applicant candidate can apply for Domain Skilling registration.
- Candidate Registration Process
- Online candidate registrations for domain skilling can be done on the JSDM portal through any of the following 3 modes.
- Self-registration by candidate: The candidates will have the option of logging onto the JSDM website http://jsdm.jharkhand.gov.in and registering themselves on the JSDM portal.
- Candidate registration through Training Partner login: For candidates mobilized by a particular empanelled TSP for domain skilling, the registration can be done by the TSP through their login.
- Candidate registration through Department’s login: For candidates mobilized by a particular Department for domain skilling, the registration can be done by the respective Department through their login.
- Scenario A: Self-registration by candidate – Process Flow Diagram
- Scenario B: Registration by TSP – Process Flow Diagram
- Required Documents
- Identity Proof (Any one)*
- Address Proof (Any one)*
- Educational Qualification Proof (For highest educational Qualification)*
- Age Proof (Any one)*
- Aadhaar Card* (Acknowledgement can be uploaded if applied for)
- PAN Card
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- BPL Proof (If applicable)
- PWD Certificate (If applicable)
- NREGA Job Card No. (If applicable)
- BOCW Registration document (Card) (If applicable)
List of acceptable documents for Identity (ID), Address and Age Proof
|#||ACCEPTABLE DOCUMENT||ID PROOF||ADDRESS PROOF||AGE PROOF|
|1||Valid Passport Copy||YES||YES||YES|
|2||Valid Driving License||YES||YES||YES|
|4||Service Identity Card||YES||NO||NO|
|9||Certificate of Physical Handicap||YES||NO||NO|
|10||Job Card Issued by NREGA||YES||NO||NO|
|11||Voter ID / Election Card||YES||YES||YES|
|12||Health Insurance Smart Card||YES||NO||YES|
|13||Aadhaar Card (UIDAI)||YES||YES||YES|
|14||Birth Certificate issued by Municipal authorities or district office of the Registrar of Birth & Deaths or Baptism certificate||NO||YES||YES|
|15||Birth certificate from School (Govt. / Recognized) last attended by the applicant or any other recognized educational institution||NO||YES||YES|
|16||Birth certificate issued by Panchayat Sevak||NO||YES||YES|
|17||If a person is class 10 or more pass, he should give a copy of the mark sheet of class 10, if it contains date of birth as proof of date of birth||NO||NO||YES|
|18||Mark sheet of class 8th if it contains date of birth||NO||NO||YES|
|19||Mark sheet of class 5th if it contains date of birth||NO||NO||YES|
|21||Utility Bill (issue date should not be more than 3 months old from the date of application) like electricity bill, landline telephone bill, mobile (post-paid) bill, piped gas bill, water bill issue by local authority||NO||YES||NO|
|22||Municipal corporation bill like property tax bill, water tax bill||NO||YES||NO|
|23||Registered Lease & License Agreement along with utility bill in the name of landlord (Permanent address proof along with valid address proof is mandatory)||NO||YES||NO|
|24||Domicile certificate with name, Photo (optional) and Communication address issued by District Collector / Deputy Commissioner / District Magistrate / Sub Divisional Magistrate / Circle Officer||NO||YES||NO|
|6 steps towards building a Skilled Jharkhand|
|Register||Get approved||Enrol trainees||Train & certify||Place & track||Get reimbursed|
Click on ‘Login / Register’ button and fill the required information.
Fulfil counselling assessment as per the interested course & Eligibility requirements to secure admission approval from Center.
Group trainees in a batch and enrol the batch for a course.
Skill the trainees and get them assessed. Upload their certification, prepare them for interview.
Ensure the employment of the trainee and track the placement for 03 months.
After thorough tracking of trainees for an applicable period, receive reimbursement as per Common Norms.
|6 steps towards building a skilled Jharkhand|
|Find course||Enrol||Learn||Get skilled||Get certified||Earn|
Use the ‘Courses’ menu to find a course of your choice.
Click on the ‘Enrol’ button on the course information page to take admission for the course.
Learn the course at the centre of your choice.
Complete the Continuous assessments based learning process to develop job ready skills.
Get certificate upon successfully completing the course and passing the Assessments.
Get placed in an organization, join the organization making placement offer and earn.